To get the most out of your wiki, have a look at the pieces and parts of the screen.
This is the normal view of your wiki. Unless users have editing or admin permissions, it's the only view they'll see.
- Use these controls as an alternative to writing markdown.
- Select text before choosing a format from the toolbar.
- Use these controls to add links or media to your page.
- See a live preview of your page as you write.
- Use the controls in this section to change settings that affect your entire wiki.
- See which pages have changed recently.
- Click a page to access its history or undo changes.
- See which users have logged in recently.